Casa Colonial Muñoz, the perfect accommodation for you and your family in the Colonial Treasure of Cuba: Trinidad
CASA COLONIAL MUÑOZ
- Run by Julio Muñoz and Rosa Orbea (english speaking), Casa particular Muñoz is a colonial house built in 1800 that has retained its original style and antique furniture (featured in National Geographic magazine October 1999, page 102 and National Geographic Traveler March-April 2012,page 67).
- Casa particular located in the centre of Trinidad de Cuba with all the main sites are no more than a convenient 3 minute walk away.(map)
- After your activities you can relax in this lovely home, in the courtyard with garden or on the roof terrace with a magnificent view of Trinidad and surrounding mountains.
- Safe parking area.
- You will stay with the english spoken family of Julio and Rosa Muñoz, their daughters Maria (22, architect) and Carmen (14, high school).
- Munoz's family love animals; you can enjoy the company of Hedwy and Cloe the dogs.
- Julio is a "horse whisperer" and has a project for help the horses (Diana Project). He also offers horseback riding excursions to the mountian, valley, waterfalls, etc.
- Julio is also a professional documentary photographer and offers lectures and photography workshops.
- Casa Particular Muñoz is a huge colonial house; the guest's rooms are located in the first half of the house and the family's rooms in the second half; so the guest can enjoy their own privacy or go to the family area when want to meet the family.
- Casa Muñoz is a popular place for cultural exchanges. It is used by "contact people to people" groups from USA and as a "Camp Base" for photographers and filmmakers
- More about us in these TV documentaries, newpapers and magazines:
SF TV , Nat Geo , Wanderlust ,Los Angeles Times , Cuba Absolutely, Toronto Star, Reader's Digest, Echappees Belles TV
- We provide a secure and reliable method for the booking of our private accommodation (Casa Particular) in Trinidad, Cuba.
- With us you do not need to worry about arriving to your casa particular to find you room was given to another client, which is common in Cuba; with our booking procedure, you can secure your reservation.
- Once you receive our booking confirmation, your reservation is secure and you do not need to further reconfirm your reservation, which in Cuba could be complicated because the poor availability of internet and expensive phone calls.
Get now online the Julio Muñoz's latest book:
A superbly illustrated photo book about Trinidad de Cuba: the architecture, people, events, traditions, religions and more ...
-If you travel to Trinidad this book will be a great introduction to the real Trinidad from an insider’s unique perspective.
-If you have visited Trinidad already, it will provide lasting memories of your unforgettable journey to this wonderful, romantic city frozen in time.
(the book will be mailed from USA)